ROMANIAN SOCIETY OF VICTORIA
Romanian Society of Victoria is the very first non-profit organization from beautiful British Columbia. The mandates of the society are to:
- Preserve as well as enhance Romanian heritage, traditions, and culture.
- Promote and allow the exchange of information with the local community, and to permit similar exchange with other community groups around the world.
- Establish as well as operate a Romanian community information resource in Victoria.
- Work with other organizations to support as well as maintain Romanian cultural identity and Canadian-Romanian community network,
- Educate the public on all real aspects of Romanian culture,
- Provide access to government and other non-profit agencies like universities and libraries.
- Promote an international network of community members as well as our services.
The purposes of the Society shall be carried out without purpose of gain for its members as well as any profits or other accretions to the Society shall be used for promoting its purposes.